The SoCalRW Perseverance Fund was established as a way for our members to help fellow members in need of short-term financial support. If you are considering not renewing due to financial hardship, please apply to have your Southern California Romance Writers membership renewed. We value each and every member of our SoCalRW community.
Our Perseverance Fund is fully supported by donations, not member dues.
If you would like to make a donation, please know that your generosity will be most appreciated!
How to apply:
Please fill out the form below and submit it.
Who may request funds:
SoCalRW members in good standing who are pursuing a career in writing romance. Any sub romance genres welcome.
What the funds can be used for:
SoCalRW dues or SoCalRW Monthly meeting fees.
What the funds cannot be used for:
Funds may not be used to pay for SoCalRW Online classes, the SoCalRW April Challenge, or any other SoCalRW sponsored events.
Requests must be made at least 25 days before funds are needed, but not more than 120 days in advance. An application form must be filled out for each request of funds. All information submitted will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- Email address
- Funds requested for… (please check only one) SoCalRW dues, and/or meetings
- Number of manuscripts completed
- Have you volunteered in the chapter? If yes, in what capacity?
- How long have you been a member of the SoCalRW?
- Have you submitted to agents and/or editors?
- What is the word count of your current WIP?
- Please briefly explain why you need assistance.